SEO Chicago Animated Headline

Friday, October 26, 2007

Forget Grey Hat SEO - What Ever Happend To Honesty?

Whenever I talk to other SEO's I am always asked what kind of hat do I wear? Obviously I do not participate in black hat SEO tactics. Mainly because the ones I know about are so dog gone hokey and ridiculous it would be a deliberate throwback to the year 1992 and who really wants to go there for anything?

White Hat SEO seems a little uppity for me personally. Grey Hat is just silly when you get down with it. There are tactics that you can employ on your sites today that are borderline. They may just get you banned in the near future. Yet people continue to use them until they get caught or are told to cool it. There are software programs too that in a few months I am sure will prove to be ineffective when it comes to honest Internet Marketing.

For me, I am into honesty. I play a straight game yet I utilize the tools that Google sets forth. The end result is that I get amazing results because I know how to talk to these different services. The best way to get along in this online world is to play fair and honestly. By actually living it you are creating great habits. It makes following the rules a heck of a lot easier in the future. I say that I participate in NO HAT SEO.

I set the pages up as to not cause embarrassment in the future. End of story.

Posted by Cantu on OCT. 26, 2007 at 11:02 PM

No comments: