SEO Chicago Animated Headline

Thursday, October 11, 2007

SEO FIRMS ARE A JOKE!

Man, I gotta lay it on the line.

I was cruising through Google to see where my company popped up and I found something that outraged me to no end. Sure, I'm on the first page for my SEO Firm but thats not whats bugging me. There are a lot of "fly by the night" SEO firms that sprung up out of the woodwork like cockroaches. I have no idea where these firms come from....

Well, hold that thought, I may have some idea....

Let me show you how you can be a REAL SEO FIRM TOO.....
http://www.dreamweavertemplates.com/

Plunk down 60 bucks and get a template and PRESTO! You're an instant SEO firm. Forget certification, forget battle scars, forget time in the field, hell you don't even need to have stepped into a real advertising marketing firm... You're nothing but a scam artist.. ya dig?

And that is precisely what is happening. The other thing about this type of company is that anyone can approach the game this way with no experience. Get a PPC account and all of a sudden you can get a piece of the market share.

For a while anyways....

But can you do this?
http://1seomichigan.com/seo_michigan.html

You see, after my recent trip to New York City I learned something. I found out from top sources that I am in a league of my own. I was the only one on the scene who was knocking out 8 out of the TOP TEN searches in just about every category I got my mitts on. And the kicker was that I was doing this legitimately. Sure, I got a lot of criticism and even a little hate mail. But who cares. I'm a success. I'll take some slander.

Thats what happens when you get to the top.

And getting there takes a lot of hard work. So when I see these firms pop up with no credibility, proof, or clout or credentials I shake my head in disbelief.

When did this become, "THE IN" thing to do? I never knew being a SEO techno geek was so popular. There is only one difference with all this hypey nonsense.

I make this look good.

Posted by Ted Cantu on Oct. 11, 2007 at 9:54 PM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the Michigan SEO firm you said is a scam, now ranks #4 for Michigan SEO consulting. But i'm sure anyone can do that.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah and that beat out 1.1 million other sites.